Thursday, November 17, 2011

Twilight Breaking Dawn!!!

 So Friday at midnight is what you have all been waiting for, Breaking Dawn!! Come on you know you have been waiting for this moment all year long. I have said I am not a fanatic by no means, but I absolutely love this series.  No I don't own tons of twilight stuff,  No I don't own any of the movies and No I will not be standing in line at midnight but I will be seeing it. Now me and my sister go at it all the time she is Team Edward and I am Team Jacob He is way way hotter lol :), So I am taking a poll who are you for Team Edward or Team Jacob come by and leave your comment and the 20th person to comment will get a little surprise so come on over follow my blog leave your comment and hope you are the one who wins. Don't forget you have to follow my blog and leave a comment in order to win.










No comments:

Post a Comment