Friday, May 27, 2011

The Story Of My Life

So This Has Been A Crazy Week Around Here, I Have Not Felt The Greatest, Thinking I May Need Some Vitamins Or Something To Give Me A Little Kick, and Last Night My Poor Baby Boy Decided He Wanted The Floor To Meet His Face So He Fell And This Is What His Lip Looks Like It Is 100% Better Today It Was Swollen Bad Yesterday and Blood Going Everywhere About Gave Me A Heart Attack. I Hate It When My Babies Get Hurt  It Hurts Me As Well As Them So Here Is A Picture Of Little Mans Lip.

 

Now Back To The Rest Of My Story. This Weekend Is Going To Be Very Very Busy, Tonight My Cousin Is Graduating High School So Proud Of Him, A Couple Of Youth From Our Church Will Be Graduating As Well.
 Then Saturday We Have Coal Fest To Go To In Brilliant Al Which Is Just Down The Road From Us Here In Hamilton After Coal Fest We Will Walk Back To My Aunts For Our Memorial  Day Cook Out After We Leave There My Hunny Wants To Go To The Drive In and Watch Fast Five We Still Haven't Seen It. So Busy Busy Saturday, Then Sunday We Have Church, Sunday night  We Are Having A Dinner At Church Then Monday I Have No Clue Maybe I Can Get Some Cleaning Done My House Needs It Badly If Anyone Wants To Volunteer  Come On LOL I'm Kidding Come On I Hope You Didn't Believe Me  But Any Whooo I Need To Get Ready For Tonight Get My Kiddos Ready And Get The Step Kids Ready To Spend The Week With Their Mother It's Summer So They Get To Stay With Her Every Other Week Until School Starts Back.  Also I Need You Guys To Follow My Blog I Will Be Posting All Kinds Of Crafts and Recipes, Pictures All Kinds Of Stuff If I Get Enough Followers Maybe Some Give A ways It  Wont Hurt Your Finger I Promise To Click Follow  Well Until Next Time Friends

                                                                                            Much Love, Britiany

No comments:

Post a Comment