Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Here Is A Look Into My Life

Hello Blogging World, This Is My Very First Blog and I Have NO Clue What I'm Doing.
So I Guess I Will Just Give It A Shot. I Would Like To Start Out By Saying That I Love Jesus, I'm A Mother and A Wife So When I Have Any Free Time I Love Taking Pictures and Doing All Sorts Of Crafts, Today Has Been A Day For Me. My 4 Yr Old Had To Go To The Doctor She Has The Flu Poor Baby Just Got Over A Virus and Now This, My Two Year Old Has Picked Up This Screaming Habit Well I Would Call It Something Else It Hurts Your Ears So Bad but He Defiantly Has His Own Little Personality He Got One Of My Candles and Was Licking It Ewww, My 4 Yr Old Daughter Is My Drama Queen/Ballerina/Princess As She Calls Her Self So That Is About It For Now I'm Tired Running On No Sleep, Going To Get Kids In Bed and The Workout For Me, Then Shower and Hopefully Some Craft Time Before Bed. Well Good Night and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment